Ronald McDonald House Houston offers a home away from home providing care, compassion and hope to families with seriously ill children being treated in Texas Medical Center member institutions.
We are proud to say that over the past 32 years, we’ve been able to expand that vision from a single 21-bedroom House to 86 bedrooms at 8 locations throughout the Texas Medical Center. We offer a safe and loving environment to all families of children facing a life threatening condition, including those in need of an organ transplant or fighting cancer. At our facilities, families find a place to rest, spaces for play time for children, quiet reading nooks, delicious homemade meals and cookies, and, above all, other families with whom they can share their journeys and find strength and support.
Thank you for your support so that we can continue sharing the strength of our home!
Our facilities include:
- 50 bedroom House on Holcombe Blvd.
- 20 bedroom House – ICU at Texas Children’s Hospital (TCH)
- 14 bedroom House – ICU at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital (CMHH)
- Ronald McDonald Family Room – Hematology/Oncology Outpatient Clinic at TCH
- Ronald McDonald Family Room – Hematology/Oncology Inpatient Clinic at TCH
- Ronald McDonald Family Room – Cardiovascular ICU at TCH
- Ronald McDonald Family Room – NICU at TCH Pavilion for Women
- Ronald McDonald Family Room – MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital