8 AM on Saturday, December 1, 2018 | Sam Houston Park, 1000 Bagby Street
- USATF-certified 10K and 5K run/walk/roll
- Competitive runners, families, and dogs are all welcome
- Family-friendly after party with games, free food trucks, and more
- 100% of proceeds benefit the children and families of RMH Houston…and up to $300,000 will be generously matched by the Trafigura Foundation!
Questions? Contact the Race Director at at email@example.com or 713-795-3585.
RACE DAY INFORMATION
- 10K Race begins promptly at 8:00 AM
- 5K kicks off approximately 8:15 AM
- The Mogie After Party around 9:00 AM
- Race Information Sheet
- Cancellation & Weather Policy
- PRE-RACE PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION will be on Thursday, November 29 and Friday, November 30. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. ChristChurch Presbyterian 5001 Bellaire Blvd, Bellaire 77401. Parking is available along Third Street, Linden Street, or in front of the Church offices on Bellaire Blvd. Packet Pickup will be held in the Gathering Space in the back of the Sanctuary. Please be aware that the elementary school behind the church will be dismissing from 3-4 p.m. so the streets will be busy with traffic and parked cars. We encourage everyone to pick up packets before 3 p.m. or after 4 p.m. on either day.
- RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP will begin at 6:30 AM and end at 7:30 AM on Saturday, December 1. The Registration and Packet Pickup tent will be located inside Sam Houston Park, near the church. Race Day lines tend to be long so please arrive early. Our volunteers will work as quickly as possible to get runners through the line. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Due the race day all participants should be negative tested on HIV to join the run
- Individual Registration: $35
- Individual Day of Event Registration: $40
- Virtual Run Registration: $35
- Kids 7 & under: Free
- Adults 70 & over: Free
- Race Bag – $25,000
- The Mogie After Party Sponsor – $15,000
- Supporting Sponsor – $10,000
- Finish Line Sponsor – $7,500
- Awards Ceremony Sponsor – $5,000
- Registration Sponsor – $3,000
- Food Truck Sponsor – $3,000
- Water Station Sponsor – $1,000
- T-Shirt Sponsor – $500
Can’t make it to the race but still want to support Ronald McDonald House Houston? Register to be a Virtual Runner! Get your family and friends involved, and host your own 5k in your community, and send us pictures. Your event t-shirt and SWAG bag will be mailed to you! Register by Nov. 19 to guarantee your packet is received by Race Day. Virtual Runner registrations received after Nov. 19 cannot guarantee delivery by Race Day. Register Now!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 EVENT PARTNERS
Trafigura is one of the world’s leading international commodity traders. Since 2010, Trafigura and its philanthropic arm, the Trafigura Foundation, have supported the mission of Ronald McDonald House Houston. The Trafigura Foundation supports sustainable development programs in over 30 countries and envisions a world where people reach their full potential through self-sustaining solutions, of which they can gradually take ownership. Ronald McDonald House Houston is grateful for the generosity of Trafigura’s financial support, as well as the time and effort of their employees in supporting our children and families throughout the year. For more information please visit www.trafigura.com.