Spreading joy… one teddy bear at a time.
Windsor Communities has identified Ronald McDonald House Houston as the beneficiary of their 2022 Windsor Bear Care Program. Windsor Communities is donating teddy bears to the children at Ronald McDonald House Houston. Your donation allows you the opportunity to sponsor and name a bear.
Windsor Communities staff and volunteers will be serving lunch at the House and presenting the sponsored bears to the children on December 12, 202. The last day to donate is Friday, December 9, 2022. The suggested donation is $10 per bear.
100% of proceeds from the Windsor Bear Care Program directly benefit Ronald McDonald House Houston. Last year Windsor Communities raised more than $6,500 for RMHH. The goal for 2022 is $5,500. Help us reach it!
Ronald McDonald House Houston makes an impact for families.
Ronald McDonald House Houston offers a home away from home providing care, compassion, and hope to families with seriously ill children being treated in Texas Medical Center member institutions.
In 2021, 1,634 different families utilized RMHH with more than 21,000 overnight stays. RMHH also supported outpatient appointments and/or procedures through the Family Rooms inside Texas Children’s Hospital and MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital with more than 100,000 individually packaged snacks and 22,000 meals on the go.
- Free standing 70-bedroom Holcombe House
- 19-bedroom House inside of Texas Children’s Hospital
- 10 Family Rooms, (on 10 different floors, across 4 different buildings) inside Texas Children’s Hospital
- 14-bedroom House inside Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, with 3 Family Rooms
- Family Room with 2 private bedrooms inside MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital